Monday, October 22, 2012

Mid Third Semester Test 2012/2013

Mid Third Semester Test



I.Change into Interrogative sentences
  1. Her sister washes her dress (yes)
  2. All of my students are in the classroom (no)
  3. Mr. Gunawan can lift this heavy box (yes)
  4. Sinta was at home five hours ago (no)
II.Make question sentences depend on the underlined words
  1. Nina and Kayla are playing doll in the living room.
  2. Our sister will make a birthday cake in the kitchen tomorrow.
  3. Mother always cooks fried rice at seven o' clock a.m
III.Read this dialog and add suitable question tags to the dialog

Tommy: It is a quarter t seven,...............(1). Rommy: Right, we will be late, school beings at seven..........(2). Tommy: Let's go by motor cycles, ….............(3). Rommy: But you don't have driving license, …..............(4). Tommy: You are right. I guess we should ride our bicycles. You haven't given up cycling...............(5). Rommy: No, haven't.

IV.Complete with gerund or to infinitive
  1. Mother prepared (make) a birthday cake.
  2. My brother continued (study) to America two years ago.
  3. I dislike (dance).
  4. Father has decided (go) to Japan with his friends.,
  5. I left the house without (say) because I was angry with you.
  6. (Collect) stamps is Arum's hobby.
  7. Mr. Danny wants (post) a letter for his brother.
  8. .Father ordered me (close) the door.
  9. My grandfather stopped (smoke) last week.
V.Combine the sentence using too or enough,
  1. Nastiti can't buy new watch. It's too expensive
  2. We can do the test. It is easy enough.
  3. Don't eat this mangoes. They are not ripe enough.
  4. The boy couldn't climb the mountain. It was too high.,
  5. . ,li>I can sleep in your room. It was big enough.
VI.Replace the bold words with suitable pronoun
  1. My sister and I told a story to her little sister.
  2. Nina and Kayla give a candy to Via and Luna.
  3. Tell the answer to Mr. Gunawan.
  4. .Mrs. Ridwan is making a cake in the kitchen and Mrs. Ridwan will give a cake to me.
  5. Give this salt fish to that cat.
VII.Change the following sentences into reported speech
  1. Rini said to sinta; : Do you help your mother after school?,
  2. Rudy said : I am going to town with my sister.,
  3. Father told me : finish your home work.
  4. Teacher said to the students : Don't come late to your classroom.
  5. Rita asked Robert: Where do you live?,
To see your score in Mid Semester test, please download in this address.

0 comments: