- Mentioning pairs of words which have similar sounds or ‘pronunciation’ in narrative text! (five items)
- Finding out five words which are slightly opposite in meaning from the narrative ( 5items)
A.Complete the sentences with the suitable relative pronouns (who, whom, whose, which and of which!)---10 items
English Grammar Error - Learn English Online at English-Test.net
- Conditional sentences ( 5 items)
- Gerund and infinitives (5 items)
- Degree Comparatives (5 items)
- Synonyms and antonyms (5 items)
Soal Listening Untuk XII's PB2
Tugas Menulis Transcript untuk XII's PB2
Share Music - Download Audio - Smk UN 08
kumpulkan tugas ke email@example.com atau firstname.lastname@example.org
Silahkan Anda bergabung di Vocational School; dengan kunjungi alamat di bawah ini
Kepada siswa di bawah ini:
- Sandi Tirta Hanura
- Siami Candra Budiyani
agar menerjemahkan short talk yang ada di dalam kotak bawah ini:
dan kirim via email ke email@example.com
In this part of the test, you will hear several short talks. Each will be spoken just once. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand and remember what is said.
In your test book, you will read two or more questions about each short talk. Each question will be followed by four answers. You have to choose the best answer to each question and mark it on your answer sheet.
Let’s begin with short talk
- Where is the announcement being heard?
a.At the airport
c.In the train
d.In the bus
- Why are they requested to leave?
a.Because they refused to pay
b.Because they lose their belonging
c.Because there is a fire
d.Because they were mad
- Who will participate in the exercise?
b.Only the workers
c.Only the supervisors
d.Only the management
- How long will the session last?
b. one hour
c.One hour and a half
The audio file can be downloaded here