Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Why don't you choose SMK?

 


Choose the correct word in the bracket to complete the sentences in the paragraph below!

When I was a third-year student of SMP, SMP 1 TULIS, I had been dreaming of being a student of SMK JUTEX PEKALONGAN, which belongs to the textile group. My choice met the economic conditions of my parents, as only poor villager-farmers in CLUWUK, SUBAH. At that time, I thought that being a graduate of SMK was (easier, more easy) to getting any job; (compared, comparing) with a graduate of SMA. Students learning in SMK will study a lot of life skills, such as; typing, operating computers, repairing machines, etc

Hence, (being, be) a student of SMK is (more skillful, skillfuler)than those of SMA. SMK students will get (applicativer, more applicative) courses; which are needed in the world of work. I enrolled to be a student of SMA, however; instead of being a student of SMK. One of my teachers in SMP led me (be, to be, being)a student of SMA Negeri 1 PEKALONGAN. My teacher said, "There, you'll be (more competitive, competitiver)than that in other schools; more over, you're smart enough to be one of the students in that favorite school." Finally, I was (happy, happier)to be a (commuting, commuted)student in(better, the best) SMA in the Residency of PEKALONGAN, SMANSA PEKALONGAN. A senior high school that brought me to be a student of the ENGLISH DEPARTMENT, FACULTY of LETTERS, UNS SEBELAS MARET UNIVERSITY, SURAKARTA; through PMDK, new student recruitment for the big ten rank students in the classroom. Now, I'm an English teacher of SMK 1 BATANG, however. After being a three-year honorarium teacher and getting the certificate of teaching license, AKTA  IV, from UT, UNIVERSITAS TERBUKA, I'm a candidate for stabled teacher of government.

0 comments: