Saturday, February 16, 2008

Soal Bahasa Inggris SMK

Choose the correct word in the bracket!

Why Don't We Study in SMK?


When I was a third-year student of SMP, SMP 1 TULIS, I had been dreaming of being a student of SMK JUTEX PEKALONGAN, belongs to textile group. My choice met the economical conditions of my parents, as only poor villager-farmers in CLUWUK, SUBAH. At that time, I thought that being a graduate of SMK was (easier, more easy) to get any jobs; (compared, comparing) with the graduate of SMA. Students learning in SMK will study a lot of life skills, such as; typing, operating computers, repairing machine, etc.

Hence, (being, be) a student of SMK is (more skillful, skillfuler)than those of SMA. SMK students will get (applicativer, more applicative) courses; which are needed in the world of work. I enrolled to be a student of SMA, however; instead of being a student of SMK. ONe of my teachers in SMP led me (be, to be, being)a student of SMA Negeri 1 PEKALONGAN. My teacher said, "There, you'll be (more competitive, competitiver)than that in other schools; more over, you're smart enough to be one of the students in that favorite school." Finally, I was (happy, happier)to be a (commuting, commuted)student in(better, the best) SMA in Residency of PEKALONGAN, SMANSA PEKALONGAN. A senior high school which brought me to be a student of ENGLISH DEPARTMENT, FACULTY of LETTERS, UNS SEBELAS MARET UNIVERSITY, SURAKARTA; through PMDK, new student recruitment for the big ten rank students in the classroom. Now, I'm an English teacher of SMK 1 BATANG, however. After being a three-year honorarium teacher and getting the certificate of teaching license,AKT A IV, from UT, UNIVERSITAS TERBUKA, I'm a candidate for stabled teacher of government.

Translate the passage into Bahasa INDONESIA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jousss materinya...

Izzati Khoirina said...

Hii,, I am an alumnus of Smansa Pekalongan too and now Im studying English Edu in English Department of Unnes.
Now, i'msearching for SMK Material about Response to customer's complaint letter. I've already written the syllabus, but I have not decided the focus of the department (jurusan) yet.