Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What Makes Da'wah Different from Ta'lim

If You don'nt know Ask to Whom Knows

Da'wah is like the rain; it will drop every where without any exception. On the top of hill, mountain, on the ocean, the rain will fall. Similarly, da'wah will come to everyone; both ignorant villagers and educated scholars, both the young and the old, to whom are willing or refusing, to women and man, even to the bad and good guys.



While ta'lim must be given or delivered to people who like and want. Delivering to people who do not want is like giving a beautiful flower to a monkey.



So that,it was my reason why I was not willing to deliver any religious speech on the weekly/month held by OSIS SMK 1 Batang 4 weeks ago. I think the audience do not wish me at that occassion since they chose me because the other speakers had no time at that morning. Moreover, I got headache, athma, bone ache and flu

0 comments: