Friday, July 24, 2009

English for IT

Hello, my name is Akmal. I am a student teacher. This means that I have finished all of my college classes and I am almost ready to become a full-time teacher. I am here so that I can practice what I've learned in my classes. I also want to learn from you about what works and what doesn't.


It's a must for the students in SMK 1 Batang to master the information technology since Global trend acquires this proficiency.Below are some links needed by the students:

  1. English for Information technology
  2. English for IT
  3. Oxford English for IT
  4. Video TOEIC
  5. Video
  6. Video
  7. Video
  8. Video
  9. Video
  10. Video
  11. Video
  12. Video
  13. Video
  14. Video
  15. Video
  16. Video
  17. Video
  18. Video
  19. Video

1 comments:

lola aronovich said...

Hello, I'm Brazilian, and I'm preparing for an exam to work as a teacher at a university. One of the topics we'll be tested on is "the complexity of English noun clauses". I know what noun clauses are (and your 2007 post about them was very helpful), but in what ways are they complex, would you say? Is there any theory on this subject? Thank you for your help.